Epic Fitness proudly supports Youth Fitness & Athletics at Boys & Girls Club of Salem, Marion and Polk Counties. Your support ensures programs are accessible to all youth in Grades 1 through 12:
- Daily fitness programs at 7 Clubhouses in Salem, Keizer & Woodburn
- Scholarships for youth sports programs
- Inspiring a passion for fitness and healthy habits
We have many great activities planned during the month of August! Here’s a list of activities for the month, but be sure to check with the front desk for the latest details!
- August 1: Raffle begins!
- August 2: Free Friends Friday; Crazy Hat Day
- August 6: Tropical Tuesday
- August 8: Fav Team Tee Day
- August 9: Free Friends Friday
- August 12: Chili Cook-Off, 11am to 5pm
- August 14: Wacky Wednesday
- August 16: Free Friends Friday; Ice Cream Treats for $1
- August 20: Pirate Day — Arrrgh! Pics for $1
- August 22: Silly Sock Day
- August 23: Free Friends Friday
- August 24: Dodgeball Tournament; Cornhole Tournament; BBQ; Raffle ends!
- August 26: Manic Monday
- August 30: Free Friends Friday; The 70’s Day
- Raffle details: Tickets cost $5 each and are available from August 1st until August 24th.
The following prizes are up for grabs:
· (2) anti-gravity chairs with tables
· (1) month free membership at Epic Fitness
· Gift basket
· One night at the Grand Hotel in a King Suite in downtown Salem!!
- Chili Cook-Off: Monday, August 12 — Come vote for your favorite chili, then purchase a bowl for $5. Bring a crockpot full of chili and get a bowl of your favorite for free!
- Dodgeball Tournament: Saturday, August 24 — $25 per team of 5
- Cornhole Tournament: Saturday, August 24