By Group Fitness Coordinator, Elena Pass
This class combines full-body strength exercises, functional movements, and interval training taught by one of our certified personal trainers. To keep you from getting bored, we switch up the routines and continually challenge your body in different ways. This class will push you to be your best self, both physically and mentally. It will help keep you accountable so you can better reach your goals. Members in the Small Group class have fun motivating each other to work hard and push for that extra little bit.
You get a full-body workout in only 45 minutes that will leave you feeling stronger and give you a sense of accomplishment. These workouts can be modified to any fitness level to give you a great workout. This class is offered four times a week to better fit your schedule. Monday and Wednesday morning at 6 am and Tuesday and Thursday evening at 5:30 pm. Please see the front counter for pricing options. Hope to see you there!
Benefits of Small Group Training:
- Burn more calories in less time
- Receive instruction in a small group setting from a fitness professional
- It challenges your whole body
- Increased muscular endurance and strength
- Mix of cardio and strength training
- Increased metabolism
- Helps you beat the gym boredom
- Maximum results in a short time period.