Summer is here which means it’s getting hotter and the amount of water we need increases.
– Get a water bottle you can refill and keep with you throughout the door
– Drink 8-12 ounces of water when you wake up in the morning
– Drink water before, during, and after exercise
– If you don’t like the taste of plain water, try adding lemon or lime slices to your water
– Drink a cup of water half an hour before eating a meal
– Hunger is a common sign of dehydration, so drink water if you’re hungry before eating
– Foods contain water too. Try cucumber, strawberries, watermelon, and celery.
Here’s a link on staying hydrated if you want to read more: